Hello. Lovely to meet you. Come inside, have a cup of tea. Doughnut? Biscuit? Sit down and make yourself comfortable. I am passionate about writing and sharing its many wonders with the world. A beautiful way for me to do this is with my reviews. If you are a fellow writer, author, poet, I would love to hear from you and would be delighted to review your work.
Here are a few things to read before you send your review requests:
- If you give me a free copy of your book to read (in any format) it will not influence me in any way to give you a good review. My reviews are honest and I will make it clear whether I like it or not.
- Under the FTC ruling 2009 I will always make it clear in each review if I have received a book for free in exchange for an honest review of said book.
- I will accept review requests on the premise that there is no deadline/ time limit. However if you wish for a deadline let me know. I normally take a week or so from receiving and reading the book to publishing my review.
- The review I post will appear on this blog in addition to any other pages associated with this blog: Instagram, Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook etc. You are free to share the review as you wish as long as you credit me.
- I am not obligated to provide a word-length for a review but I guarantee the review will be a minimum of 100 words (in total) If you have read my previous reviews they are always more than this, up to 1,000+ mark.
- I have the right to accept/decline any book review request without explanation. I will only read and review books I have accepted by contacting the author/publisher/book promotion services/ etc. . I will contact the author/publisher/book promotion services/ etc. of said book by replying to their initial request email.
- I accept all genres of books, however if I think they are offensive I will not accept these.
- I can edit, add to or take down reviews at any time
- I also review books that have not been sent to me for a review request.
If you would like a review request please email me at
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Please take the time to take note of my blogs disclosure policy.
Disclosure policy: FOR REVIEW REQUESTS
This policy is valid from 07 February 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org